Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend remainders - the prankster edition

A best man promised to be good until the wedding and he was. He never promised to be good after the wedding so he hooked up the couple's bed to Twitter and now it sends off an alarm every time they have sex. Go to the bottom of this link and read up.

The Yes Men have pranked my beloved Coca-Cola.

Prince Charles must be hoping this is a prank: The Queen is setting up William to be a shadow King.

Sadly this is not a prank: A 98 year old woman was upset her 100 year old roommate was taking up so much room that she killed her.

From the "I wish this was a prank" category: CBS is canceling As The World Turns. I grew up on this soap opera. I'm going to miss Oakdale. Oh well, the show was never the same since they got rid of the real Lilly...

I'll end with a prediction: I'll bet in a year ABC is wishing that putting Stephanopolous on Good Morning America was a prank. I think he's gonna tank like Gumbel did when he left the morning format.

1 comment:

  1. Regarding As the World Turns, it would be interesting if someone tallied up all the affairs, marriages, divorces, re-marriages, near death comas, total amnesias, faked paralysis, and resurrections from the dead incidents. Not to mention all the nasty deeds of the dastardly James Stenbeck!

    ReplyDelete