Sunday, December 20, 2009

Itchy lips

Tonight I relented and trimmed the mustache. I had hoped to hold out until Christmas day and technically I made a promise not to trim the beard and didn't mention the mustache... Hmm. With justifications like that I should consider politics.

Anyhow, it had reached a point where it was hanging over my lips so far that it was tough to eat. Imagine every bite of food getting caught in the web hanging down from your top lip.

*****
Today I realized that I set myself up for two weeks of hell. I'm giving end of semester quizzes and finals. For two classes I broke their finals into two parts - all of which means more grading.

How can I possibly enjoy temperatures in the 70's when I have work to do? It was funny to be sitting outside for dinner tonight and seeing a guy with a parka two benches over.

1 comment: