Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Shave and a haircut...

... a little more than two bits, but still cheap.

After six weeks of avoiding the barber I finally went in (and forgot where I put the IPhone in the process). My hair was longer than it had been in years and although it was less than an inch long I felt like a damned hippy.

As he trimmed my beard from the neck up the tiny cut hairs sprayed my face.

He used the old fashioned straight edge razor for the neck and face where the beard's not supposed to grow. I gotta admit that felt great and not at all scary as he went over the carotid artery. I was sure to sit very, very still.

The price? $6. I tipped $3 because I can't get away from thinking how much cheaper this is from back home.

2 comments:

  1. So what is wrong with us hippies? We don't deserve to be damned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what is wrong with us hippies? We don't deserve to be damned.

    ReplyDelete