Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A simple, yet fantastic day

With a high of 76 and low humidity, I actually liked spending the day pulling weeds out of the rock bed. In the evening I had dinner with Denise and Jason. They had sushi that I tried and liked. While I had an amazing steak.

After dinner I joined Phillip and Sulea.

Today - June 29 - is Phillips 29th birthday. I don't think he asked for a free drink for his golden birthday. If I had thought ahead I'd have made sure we went somewhere where they did the embarrassing birthday song.

Now back to the amazing steak. This slightly out-of-focus pic shows a terryaki sauce on top of medium rare tenderloin slices on top mashed potatoes with glazed bacon & onions on top of shitake mushrooms. Add some asparagus on the side and it was a very memorable meal!

*****
Blogging note: If you click on the picture of Jason and Denise you'll see that I didn't really cut off the right side of Jason's head. I'm not sure why it appears that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment