Monday, June 14, 2010

London - Dubai - Chicago - ________ Rapids

In one hour we will be on the road. A friend and I are taking a taxi to Dubai. Then we will fly to London and on to Chicago on the same planes. (Total coincidence.) From Chicago I will head off to Cedar Rapids, Iowa, while Christine will go to Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Here's the complete itinerary:
British Airways flight 106 Dubai to London. Depart 2:40 AM arrive 6:20 London time.
American Airlines flight 99 London to Chicago. Depart 7:55 AM arrive at 10:20 AM Central time.
American Airlines flight 5075 Chicago to Cedar Rapids. Depart 12:15 PM to 1:15 PM.

2 comments:

  1. That's a LONG trip! I hope it is good and I will be glad when you are safe and sound in Iowa! Have a safe trip and I will just point out that I expect to see you at some point in this trip!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back in the states!

    ReplyDelete