Saturday, June 12, 2010

First drink on me

I will arrive in Iowa on Tuesday afternoon. I'd like to see friends that afternoon (5ish?) and will happily go to Buschwoods. I'll buy the first drink. And maybe even a few appetizers. (If the appetizer has pork(no offense to my Muslim hosts: Your food is good, but I miss pork... I will buy it in a heartbeat.)

I'm not going to FB here to troll for friends. I'm going to hope that I have enough friends who actually read the blog that I don't have to make such a desperately plea.

Ahh, shit. In case it ends up being four friends I'll buy a pack of cards and we can play euchre.

3 comments:

  1. I won't be driving through CR until Wednesday around noon - with both my kids, I might add... You will need to sleep and I will need to get to my parents' house - but I want to catch up at some point (IN PERSON) this summer!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably won't make it out that night, but definitely want to see you that weekend...you're my birthday present this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is Bertena's Birthday so I won't be able to go, but I can't wait to see you!
    Karey

    ReplyDelete