Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Finals e-mail of the day

Sent an hour after the final:

Hi Mr.Steven
Mr.Steven, actually, from the beginning of this semester I worked hard and studied well for Management because my goal was to get three (A)s so that I can increase my GPA so that I can get a better salary from my job and now I have got two (A)s and waiting for the thired one which is in your hand and I swear that I studied for Mangement more than 5 days And I think you saw my face, I even did not have time to shave my beard I understood the subject but the problem is that my English is poor And I think I have done good but what I'm scared about is that I don't want to mess the (A)

and now Mr.Steven please if you can do somthing to help
ANd today I wont be able to sleep if I did not get an answer or reply for this message
My reply:
First, congratulations! That's the best request I've read in my two years here. Second, I will promise you that you will get the best grade you have earned by points but if you bombed the final there's really not much I can do. I will be turning in all of the finals and they are randomly checked. If I gave an A to someone who scored poorly on the final I will lose my job.

My hope - and I'm sure it is yours - is that you didn't bomb the final. I probably won't have it graded until Thursday morning, but I will let you know when I do.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment