Monday, October 11, 2010

Road stories

In one week I have stories from former students/friends of horrific accidents.  One witnessed a guy going way too fast, lost control and after car landed he lived for 4-5 minutes.

Another former student was the driver in his accident.


Here's the story he told me on FB:


(Before reading, you need to know that roads here have three lanes on each side.)


I was racing with some one
he was in the left
an I was in the middle of the street
he find some one in front of him
he give him a full light to move
so he move to the middle street
I didn't want to hit him
cuz it was very old car
and I hit him I will kill some one
soo I took the right side
it was empty
but when I took it
I found the big tanker
soo
i turned left Quickly
but it was 2 laaaaaate
I hit him from the right front of my car
and I flyed for 2 meters
and start flipping on the street
for 2 or 3 times
I don't know

He's lucky to be alive.  And I know I've said this before but I'll say it again:  I have zero - absolutely zero - fear of being harmed because of anti-American sentiment.  If I die in this country it will be under the wheels of a Land Cruiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment