Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It is better now... for the most part

Today's training seminar went really well.  Here are two stories I have to share:
"My manager would have me write my evaluations of my employees in pencil.  She would then erase and change the evaluations she didn't like."
And:
"I had a manager who loved me.  He gave me outstanding evaluations year after year.  Then he left and I got a manager who didn't like me.  He not only gave me bad evaluations but went back and changed my evaluations from previous years.  When I showed him my copies of my old evaluations he said, 'This is the official evaluation... not what you have...'"
I said, "If I heard those stories before I came here I probably wouldn't have come here."

"It is better now... for the most part," one replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment