Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Iowa tickets

Tonight I came close... very close to purchasing tickets to come home during the second eid (November 11 - 19)  The price is reasonable.  The flight is amazing:  Straight to Chicago.  Yes, there's a six hour layover there but for $50 I could buy a pass into the Admiral's Club and get a shower and all the free drinks I want.  (Not a bad way to spend a six hour layover.)

I'm 50-50 on doing this.  

If I came back for November 11 - November 19 are there friends who would like to see me, am I coming back just to get more popcorn and contacts?

4 comments:

  1. Your Mommy Dearest and her DOG would love to have you come home Nov 11 - 19.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gone the 16-19th, but could be convinced to come out of my basement between the 11th-14th or so.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I have not yet been home to shell any of the popcorn, I imagine you would be taking a large amount of it! Also,I may actually be in Cedar Rapids on the 17th for a conference.

    ReplyDelete