Monday, October 18, 2010

How my mind works

Today I made 1600 Dh extra (a little over $400).  Tonight I went to renew my car insurance.  In the past I purchased only liability.  After my accident last spring I decided to check into full coverage.  The prices I was quoted tonight:

  • 500 Dh liability
  • 1500 Dh full coverage

I was able to say to myself, "A year free from worry for less than you got paid to teach for four hours this morning.  Do it."  Had I not done this on the same day I probably would have been cheap and gone for the liability.

Also, I've never purchased full coverage in the US because I've always had an old enough vehicle to not be worth it.  What would full coverage insurance cost for a year on a 2005 Nissan Sentra?  I'm betting it would be more than $400.

No comments:

Post a Comment