Monday, October 25, 2010

From the things that are hard to believe category

As a child I went to school with two brothers who many thought were thugs.  The oldest was in my class and I actually considered him a friend for most of elementary school.

Later in life he slept with his best friend's wife and broke up their marriage.  After marrying her they moved to the west coast and a few years later he was convicted of molesting his 8 year old step daughter.

In elementary the younger brother was considered more of the thug than the guy in my class.  Almost like the missing link to Neanderthals.  

Well, surprise, surprise!


He's now a children's book author and artist.  You can purchase the book here.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I rode the bus with Chad and his brother. I was terrified of BOTH of them. That said, there is something about this story that isn't surprising to me (both accounts).

    Travis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly? I thought the same thing.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete