Monday, February 22, 2010

Making the Keystone Kops look good

I have not been able to write about healthcare because the news has made me sick for over a month. No Republican support for things they used to support is sad. (Chuck leads the way on the hypocrisy.) Meanwhile, my party has the liberals demanding all-or-nothing and a White House that has been incapable of leading. I understand letting Congress write its own legislation but the mixed signals from the White House on every major point of health care reform has not been helpful.

Today the White House published a blue print for moving forward. This comes 34 days after the Massachusetts election. 34 days! I'm not sure why they didn't choose to wait longer... 'cause, you know, it will be easier once the election gets closer.

It's only 11 pages. I suggest reading it. It is solid and would help in many, many ways.

And I project less than a 10% of anything close to this passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment