Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wow, Step 9!

I hate Kansas basketball. (Iowa fans will understand.) When the evil Roy Williams left for North Carolina I realized I had to get over my hatred.

This is called "Wizard of Oz redux."

The fact I liked it and was willing to post this on my blog means I'm on step on 9 of the 12 step program. I feel all warm and tingly inside that I've progressed this far. Kansas may be OK after all.

But I still hate Roy Williams.

Update: Just in case YOU didn't hate Roy Williams: This week he compared the 11 losses for North Carolina to 230,000 people dying in Haiti.

Roy Williams: Douchebag Royale.

On the "forgive Roy Williams and let it go" 12 step program I am stuck on step 1 and I'm very happy to stay there.

3 comments:

  1. I don't care for Roy Williams either, but for different reasons...



    Go Duke!

    Oh, but I do like Kansas. I would rather they win the National Championship over UNC (although UNC would need a miracle to even get a bid).

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a kid who was a basketball phenomenon I'd want him at Duke or Louisville. Nobody understands coaching better than those coaches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coach K and Pitino. I agree completely. But why on Earth wouldn't you want them to play ball at Iowa? What a great program!! Haha.

    ReplyDelete