Monday, February 22, 2010

And on a lighter note...

Sometimes getting a detention is worth it. Click on the photo above if you can't read it.

*****
Today I was discussing leadership in class. I asked my students what they thought leadership meant.

Student: Being pussy.
Me: WHAT?
Student: Being pussy.

My mind is running. He did not just say that! The class is laughing uncontrollably. The kid who said it is turning red. He clearly didn't mean what we heard. The guy next to him talked to him for a second and said, "Sir, he meant 'bossy.'"

*****
And here's your favorite stars with their faces photoshopped upside down. Warning: It's disturbing.

1 comment:

  1. To me the detention note was political. "She" (obviously was Nancy P.) and the push it in further must have been a reference to the American people's first sexual encounter. Well k if health care reform doesn't feel good, if it hurts and you don't like it, then maybe we should "push it in further."

    Karey

    ReplyDelete