Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What happens when I'm down to a few brain cells

Sunday night I couldn't sleep because of bad news. Monday night I couldn't sleep because of good news. From Sunday morning until now (Tuesday night) I've had about 3 hours of sleep. Fortunately, I only taught one class today and I told them upfront I was not at 100%. They were very supportive and class went pretty well.

Unfortunately, I took my billfold out while teaching and then left it in the classroom. I realized an hour later and waited outside until the next class was done. The prof for that class said he hadn't seen it when he came in so I'm hoping one of the women from my class picked it up for me. Sadly, I had a lot of money plus driver's license (over $100 to replace) and cashcard (ridiculously over $100 to replace).

It's now 9PM and I'm going to try to get some sleep. I have a long day of classes and meetings tomorrow.

****
Unrelated: I've been told the comments section is not working. I'll try to look into it tomorrow when I (hopefully) have a few more brain cells.

3 comments:

  1. Let's see if I have any problem making a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and now I'll try an anonymous comment, but I'll sign my name because I hate anonymous anonymous comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and then I forgot to sign my name. Oh, well, comments appear to be working. Let me know if you still have trouble.

    ReplyDelete