Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oman pictures

I hope to post pictures from the trip tomorrow. Deleting all the ones of those-who-shall-not-be-named is depressing and time consuming (to figure out how to create the narrative without those pics.)

I have no idea why two 45 year old men who have been traveling together for six years would be scared of having their pictures on my blog... A blog that - without using last names - nobody who knows them would ever find, anyway.

Update: Apparently, I'm the dumb one for not knowing that from the start. It should have been as obvious as "telling someone to tie their shoes."

4 comments:

  1. Steve,

    Clarification: Are you dumb for not knowing from the start that the pictures they posed in where unusable? And: Is it obvious to tell people to tie their shoes? I would never tell anyone to tie their shoes. (That is, until I have legitimate kids.)

    ~Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, dumb that I didn't know from the start that the pictures would be unusable. The "tie your shoes" line is a direct quote. Since I'm obviously dumb I won't try to interpret it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are they hiding something from people who know them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or, are they hiding something from people who don't know them?

    (the plot thickens...)

    ~Matt

    ReplyDelete