Friday, January 8, 2010

The day I was the innocent one

Thursday, January 7 will be remembered as the day where my innocence and naïveté brought joy to many others.  First, there was my quiet plantiff cry about losing my ability to focus.  Never once did I think of the childhood "you'll go blind" reference.  I'm too pure for that.


And on FaceBook I noticed many people simply putting a color in their status updates.  Just a color, nothing else.  So I decided to make my status:


Seriously. Am I the only person on FB that doesn't understand the color comments on others' status updates? Since I have no idea what it means I'll just say I'm orange... only because nothing rhymes with it.

It turns out the colors were to raise breast cancer awareness by the women posting the color of the bra they were wearing.  That brought a flood of replies of people who got a good chuckle out of my post.  My friend Thad said:
kranz, thanks for the image of you walking around today in an orange bra... started laughing, but then got somewhat disturbed...
I am glad to raise awareness for breast cancer, but the image of me in an orange bra has been giving me the shakes all day long.

1 comment:

  1. Steve I think you always bring joy to other!!

    ReplyDelete