Thursday, May 26, 2011

Slow motion food poisoning

The numbers of times I've ate something and had to spend the next three days in close proximity to a bathroom is beyond counting.  It's the problem of having been raised very sanitary conditions; my stomach never developed the fortitude to take this.  Fortunately, only a few times has it been bad enough that I needed to go to a doctor for antibiotics.

This week has been very odd:  What started out mild has become worse every day.  Tonight I had three invites to do things and I had to turn them all down.  (I can go a month without three invites so three in one night is like the popularity jackpot.)  I had to decline them all because I'm just plain feeling miserable.

Update:  Behold the power of blogging!

At 4PM I cancelled all evening plans.  At 5PM I was curled up in the fetal position on my bed.  At 7PM I posted the above to avoid paying the Republican Party of Iowa $100.  Rather instantly I began to feel better.

Instead of Reverend Kranz I might become "Blogging faith healer SmK."


Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment