Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 7

I have almost a "Rainman" like fixation on dates.  Five years ago today my dog Gus was born.  My mother now claims him as her own and in appreciation of Mother's day I will allow that - at least for the weekend.  Three years ago today I received the job offer to come to UAEU.  It's been an incredible experience and the most fun I've had at any job.  (Nobody in the US would ever call me the "pest doctor in the university.")

Today, May 7, 2011, I sent an e-mail to my boss with the requests of what would keep me here.  Today is still part of the weekend but given my fixation on dates I wanted it to go out today.  May May 7 continue to be a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Possession is 9/10ths of the law. Gus IS MINE, ALL MINE, and you'll pay H--l getting him away from me.

    ReplyDelete