Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Student evaluations

The fall evaluations are in and - as always - I love the comments.

I think these are the best set of comments I have ever received.  Many make feel like I should walk with a swagger:

  • he is a fantastic doctor
  • He is perfect doctor and he makes the subject very easy .
  • the best teacher in the uni
  • In my opinion he is the best teacher
  • very good teacher ! awesome!
  • The subject is difficult, but the instructure is super educational teacher...
  • Dr. Steve is an IMPRESSIVE Man , I hope if all the Doctors follow his method in teaching :)
Fantastic, perfect, best, super, awesome and IMPRESSIVE... My head's gonna have trouble making it through doorways.


  • he has an attractive personality which help student to learn from him
*blushing*  Nobody's ever called my personality attractive before!


  • In short he make the subject free simpel and easy for me, and i think he is the best of who is teaching mgmt, i liked the way he act in the class he make us luagh and i can say he is gorges.
Seriously blushing.  I'm assuming the writer meant I'm gorgeous and not that I gorge.  (Actually, the comment makes me feel uncomfortable.  I don't think I ever thought about my teachers as attractive - or ugly, for that matter.  It's just not something that enters my mind when I'm trying to learn.)


  • Was a pleasure being your student experiencing a new, enjoyable and fruitful type of teaching. Keep it up :)
  • wish you all the best
  • Thank you, Mr.  I wish you a happy life
Emiratis are an amazingly polite people... until, of course, they get behind the wheel of a Landcruiser.


And my absolutely favorite comment

  • the pest doctor I ever had

That will have to go on a name plate:  Steve Kranz, pest doctor.

Strolling down memory lane:  Previous semesters' evaluations here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment