Monday, May 30, 2011

I give up

I tried posting a video several times and it is not working.

I am suffering from one of the longest, most prolonged cases of insomnia I've ever had.  I know it is affecting everything about me (including the ability to post a video, apparently).  Tonight I think a friend basically said I'm a horrible person - but I'm not sure.  That's how much of a fog I am in.

So in my simple post tonight I will wish my father a Happy Birthday!  For the first half of his life his birthday was the same as Memorial Day.  Then it became the last Monday in May.  While I appreciate all Memorial Days for what it represents:  The supreme sacrifice for our freedom... I like Memorial Day best when it falls on the traditional day of May 30.

OK, I am going to turn the fan on high in my room for all of the white noise I can get to hopefully get a good night of sleep.  I have no meetings or classes in the morning and if I'm lucky I'll sleep 'till noon. I'm down to three brain cells and they are fighting with each other.

1 comment:

  1. I worry about you. And you are so far away. Come home.

    ReplyDelete