Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Update from Nepal

It's been a different trip than two years ago... and after spending eight hours in the Kathmandu airport waiting to fly to Pokhara I was definitely wondering why on earth I came back to this country.

We made it to Pokhara in the early evening and life seems much better.  Tomorrow we are planning on driving to a mountain top and paragliding down.  It's something I've always wanted to do.  We could also go up in an ultra-light but I think this will be exciting enough.


It's shorts and t-shirt weather in Kathmandu with it being a little cool in the morning.  When we arrived in Pokhara it was in the mid-80's and a little sticky.  Oh, the sacrifices to be made on vacation.  I'm sure I'd have had much better weather if I had come home to Iowa.

1 comment: