Friday, November 12, 2010

Gifts from Nepal?

Yak wool hats or mittens... Eyes of Nepal coin purses... Pashmina (super soft) scarfs... a Nepal t-shirt...  On my first trip I went on a shopping bonanza.  Everything was so cheap I couldn't help myself.  I'm going to try to be more restrained on this trip, but I'm happy to take requests.

If there is anything you would like please don't hesitate to ask.  Even if it is to re-gift, as in, "I'd like everyone in Adam's 2nd grade class to have the coin purse"  Just let me know.  

If you'd like anything and/or would like updates during the trip send an e-mail to trueblueiowan@gmail.com  

I may not be able to update the blog during the trip... internet access in Nepal is available but slow.  

I'm hoping to use the ridiculous amount of pent-up energy I'm feeling right now to create a post for each day next week with pictures of Iowa taken just before I left.

1 comment:

  1. Could you possibly get a pair of mittens for me? I don't intend to be outside in the cold for long periods for another yak hat. Mom

    ReplyDelete