Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Help me!

I have a new training session in 3 weeks.  I do not want a repeat of what happened to me in the past 48 hours.  (See the next post.)  Please, please, dear friends... Think of workplace issues, dilemmas, problematic co-workers, uncomfortable situations... anything, ANYTHING I can use as a case study in these training situations.  All I need is a rough story.  A germ of an idea.  I can flush it out.  (Or simply flush it if it is a story I can't use in this highly segregated, moralistic society.)

Don't want to write it out?  I'll call you.  Really, I need your help.

9 comments:

  1. Well, you know I've got stories but I'm not sure how getting fondled by my boss is going to fly in that culture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the one I had about dealing with a cross-dresser probably wouldn't fly, either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nor the one about Michele's co-worker poo-ing in her chair....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or the one about a guy getting fired for auctioning off a student hair cut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or the one about a guy picking up the wrong kid from daycare. Oh, wait, that guy was unemployed by then so he doesn't count.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I always have 27 different gross HR issues going on at the same time. How about a guy sending a video of himself masterbating to a co-worker??

    Travis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Travis - From what I've heard the same has happened here... we need to talk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got a picture from a coworker once of himself masturbating to a picture of me. They just don't prep you for this stuff at Coe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How about a session on how to deal with difficult/problematic co-workers, etc. and/or dealing with difficult/unfair, etc., bosses/supervisors, etc.

    ReplyDelete