Saturday, September 12, 2009

Weekend remainders - the bad behavior edition

No matter how much a two year old bothers a waiter, it is simply not appropriate to write "thankyyoulittellfucker."

Think winning the lottery would be great? Read what happened to these ten lottery winners.

I skipped this story this week because I thought I was a little too hard on the Republicans. Another gay bashing married (with two kids) Republican is caught with family values down. He didn't realize his committee microphone was on and brags about banging a lobbyist with cool details: "She goes, 'I know you like spanking me." I said, "Yeah, that's cause you're such a bad girl." This guy received a 100% rating from conservative pro-family organizations. Fortunately, he resigned quickly, although now he claims the story was completely made up.

A marine game of "Do you trust me" went very wrong. A pointed gun accidentally went off and a corporal in Iraq is dead.

And finally... I'll close with a case of good behavior leading to a bad outcome... a devout Catholic is trapped in an elevator. After he gets out he goes to pray for thanks. He grasps a stone pillar and apparently in his excitement he unlodges the 860 pound altar the pillar is holding up and it crushes him.

That had to be one interesting conversation at the pearly gates.

No comments:

Post a Comment