Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Embarrased? Never.

I just watched Obama's speech to children. It was a standard "stay in school and study" speech. Well delivered. I appreciate the President telling students that they are not likely to be a rapper, pro-athlete, or even reality TV star. And that coming from a broken home is not an excuse.

You'd think the nut-wing of the right would be embarrassed by their uproar against this speech.

Nah... It turns out that Obama planned to indoctrinate students and only rewrote the speech once it gained attention.

Oh... that explains it.

1 comment:

  1. All I can do is shake my head on this Steve... For a party that believes in choice, it's too bad the crazies are the ones gaining attention. I don't believe this is the majority's party opinion. Wouldn't the simple solution be to talk to your children and advise them against anything radical the President may have said? - Which was probably nothing.

    ReplyDelete