Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just a massage, thank you

We finally found a massage place and I had my first Thai massage. I can describe the massage in phases:

Massochistic: She giggled as she pulled my pinky toe and big toe farther apart than they've ever been. I'm not sure how scraping the insides of my toes is therapeutic. I kept thinking, "This will be over soon... this will be over soon..."

Erotic: While laying on my back she spread my legs wide and proceeded to massage from one side to the other, leaving nothing untouched.*

Happy Ending Offer: The masseuse indicated that for some extra money she would make it a memorable massage. She also made it clear that we had to be quiet since my wife (Ann) was next to us only separated by a hanging sheet. I said, "No, just a massage, thank you." She was clearly not happy.

Business-like and painful: There was nothing remarkably good about the next half hour of the massage.
The massage was over by 9:30 at which time she went to change her clothes in the bathroom. She emerged in a sleek leopard skin outfit and wearing tons of makeup.


Apparently she had another job to go to...

*I initially wrote that she "awoke a sleeping giant."

1 comment:

  1. Well, this is the first time I have ever been disappointed in you ... neil

    ReplyDelete