Thursday, September 18, 2008

And the next item up for bid is a 2005 Sunny!

I'm hearing the Price is Right theme playing in the background. The price is 32,000 but let's make a deal for Mike's friend Steve and give it to him for 31,000.

Oh, a Sunny is the same as the Nissan Sentra in the states. And the price above is not in dollars, but Dirhams. That's about $8400. It's in the ballpark of some others I was looking at. I could have gone cheaper... BUT buying it from someone who I know stand behind the car if I have problems is worth something to me. Thanks to the Bank of Ann and Mike I will get it paid of in 8 months.
***************
Tonight was the first time I have been behind the wheel since August 16th. I haven't gone that long since I was 14!

I'll get pics up on Sunday after I do the paperwork.

1 comment: