Sunday, September 26, 2010

It was bound to happen

Over the years I've become almost zen-like about losing things.  It rarely bothers me.  On Wednesday I lost my car keys on the women's campus and I have no spare set.  (The fact I had the car for two years without losing them before is a miracle within itself.)  I have tried to get a spare set in the past and even tried at the Nissan dealership in Cedar Rapids.  No luck.

So my car has been sitting in the parking lot for five days.  I haven't been worked up because I was sure someone would turn them in.  Sure!  Positive!

After five days I'm not so sure.  My car is still there, collecting dust.  Tomorrow I will beg the Nissan dealership to do whatever it takes to get me a replacement.  Wish me luck.

I think I'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment