Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Friends

While walking around and taking pics I found some friends from college.

It's always a disappointment when a friend or family member marries an Iowa State alumna. Fortunately for Darin, Jamie has great attributes to make up for this glaring mistake.

Here's Ollie & Marcy. Ollie very sincerely offered me his ticket to the game. He said, "For as long as you work over there you won't be able to see another Iowa-Iowa State game..."

True. And it was a very nice offer. If I weren't leaving the next day I may have taken him up on it but I was just a bit too stressed out.

Marcy's father flew up for the game from Texas.
A die hard fan, he has a pretty good looking Hawkeye tattoo on his leg. I wonder if he has to pay a royalty fee every time he looks at it.

Amy and Dawn were in a tight crowd of tailgater's next to the stadium.

Rather than look at me, Mike's giving a smile for someone else. Thanks for looking my way Dawn! (I'm not sure who Mr. Photobomb is.)

3 comments:

  1. He looks like Steve Krob...

    Trav

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made my day! Pretty much nobody else reading the blog will get the reference, but, wow, you made my day!

    ReplyDelete