Thursday, August 26, 2010

Looking better

Today was a productive day. The front of my garage develops some green stuff on its front. To me it looks like mold but I've been corrected a knowledgable friend that it's byproduct of an adjacent tree.
Regardless of the source, it's ugly.
A little bleach and a power washer did wonders.

Likewise my deck is disturbingly dark. In the six years I've been here I've cleaned and stained it twice and pretty much a year later it looks like this.

I finished cleaning about half the deck today. The before and after is pretty clear. After I'm done washing it I won't bother to stain; there's no point.

And in a year I'll get to do it again.

1 comment:

  1. Very impressive. If you are in the scrubbing mood, I have patio cement that needs a good scrubbing. I'll buy you lunch and feed you beer... and I promise, unless a pressure washer goes awry, you will not lose any fingers while working.

    ReplyDelete