Sunday, January 9, 2011

Congresswoman shot

I'd feel more comfortable sharing my thoughts on this if it weren't for my experience raising political issues on this blog in the past.  The fact I think a citizen has the right to tell a cop what he can do with himself from the privacy of his own home AND the fact that I think Wikileaks is more good than bad obviously puts me out of the mainstream.

So I won't comment beyond expressing a wish that money-seeking politicians would avoid placing congressmen in cross-hairs.
Somehow - and I am quite certain of this - the Tea Party will be successful in playing the victim.  As my last two weeks in the US proved (during the ridiculous "Ground Zero Mosque" fake, yet vehement controversy) there are times I am happy to be overseas.

No comments:

Post a Comment