Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The not so Magnificent March?

Last week I outlined goals to make this a Magnificent March.  

First the good news:  I weighed in at 210, meaning I lost 3 pounds. That's a good start to the diet.  The first week of a low carb diet is not fun, and this week was no exception.

And I never once yelled at anyone.

The bad news:  I only worked out twice and skin care idea?  Did it once.  I can't stand creams/lotions etc.  I will try to do better this week.

The cold I got while in Sri Lanka moved to my chest and has been planted there for weeks.  I feel like I have tight bands across the top of my chest.  I woke up in the middle of the night with a sore throat.  It seems entirely unfair to have cold #2 coming when cold #1 hasn't ended.

1 comment:

  1. I worry about you. Have you been to a doc? Mom

    ReplyDelete