Sunday, July 18, 2010

Two down, one to go

I'm back in the US for 3 months and 1 has passed. At one month I'm back longer than I have for any trip since I left 2 years ago, yet it doesn't really feel like that. I've been busy; only one day - last Tuesday - did I do literally nothing.

I guess I have enough unfinished projects here that I want done and people I want to see that I am glad I have two more months here. All-in-all, month one has been pretty good. Do I wish I had accomplished more in the first month? Of course, but I always feel that way.

I was with a friend on Saturday (the one-third point) and I commented that having margaritas while I was back was on my list of things to do. So I ordered one at Texas Roadhouse. Yeah, not so good. Better than what I can get in the Emirates but nothing to write home about.

1 comment: