Monday, August 10, 2009

Weather curse no more

I seemed to be following my weather curse as three guys toiled in the heat and rain to shingle my roof. (My contribution was cleaning shingles off the ground.) Then the lead guy reminded me that I had originally wanted it done the first week of August and that he - NOT ME - switched it to this weekend.

So there. See? I'm not bad luck after all. On Sunday night the skies in northern Iowa cleared up just in time for fireworks. People are going to want to be my friend to share in my new-found good luck.

And I'll appreciate these new friends... because none of them will remember my Flunk Day.

2 comments:

  1. Well then don't tell them about your blog. Because they will find out about it here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The truth always comes out Steven...ALLLLLWAYS!!! Waahahahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete