Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thank you Denise!

A couple of weeks ago I went to the Farmer's market with Denise. She insisted on finding the Humane Society booth. They were running a couple of different raffles so I bought a ticket. Today I received a letter saying I won the Diamond Jo package.

Now, I don't remember what the Diamond Jo package is and I'm sure I won't have time to actually use it, but winning is fun no matter what.

I might have to hold a raffle of my friends to decide who to give it to...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Judging from the name, Diamond Jo should have a more than adequate package. I hope you get much enjoyment from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give you a dollar. (now hoping nobody else bids.)

    Maybe this will get you to clean out your voicemail so people can actually reach you.....or at least check e-mails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. This is Longwell. I must have felt cocky the day I chose an alter-ego for this thing.

    ReplyDelete