Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Too planned out

When I came back in January I didn't make any plans to see people. And for the first few days I had little to do. This time I made plans to cover the first week. Too many plans.

While it's been great to see everyone I'm exhausted.

It may also have something to do with forgetting to take my thyroid medicine for the past week.

*****
The weather gods must have finally realized I was back in Iowa. I made plans to have my house shingled on Saturday and now the temps will be in the 90's. Greeaat...

5 comments:

  1. Take the freakin' thyroid medicine for goodness' sake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't remember the thyroid medicine, can't remember Lipitor....sounds like it's time to move into assisted living, Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way - if it is out of your way to come see us we won't be TOO offended if you can't make it! Seriously - don't wear yourself out on our account...

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI...our low was 95 last night (wish I was kidding). Ugggh! Sooooo want this summer to be over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for bringing back the summer heat I love!

    ReplyDelete