Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Called to the Dean's office

As I was walking out of my office I saw an e-mail from my dean asking to meet with me.  It's a first in 3 years and given my experience at Hamilton I was in his office in two minutes.  He looked startled, "Were you waiting in the hallway?"  He then said I'd have to come back in an hour.

I'm just not a patient guy and there is nothing worse than wondering if you are in trouble for something and having to wait.

It turned out to be good news:  I've been asked to teach in an entrepreneurship certification program.  I don't have details but it would mean more money, a little bit longer hours, fewer classes and fewer students.  Most importantly for me:  It's something new.  Teaching the same courses for four years is beginning to drive me batty.   It's easy, don't get me wrong, but boring.

So we'll see how this goes....

*******
Workout update:  I was good for October 1, 2, 3 but didn't go yesterday.  Now the problem is that I may not have time today.  Missing two days in a row means the Republicans gain $200 today... I have to find time to go workout...

No comments:

Post a Comment