Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dexter?

Tonight a friend said I reminded him of Dexter.  I've never seen the show but I know he kills people.  Alrighty...

I also like this quote about the guy who was supposedly conspiring with the Mexican drug cartel and Iran to kill a Saudi ambassador.  A college roommate of his said, "His socks would not match.  He was always losing his keys and cellphone. He was not capable of carrying out this plan."

I'm pretty sure many of my friends would say the same about me.  Who knew I could have so much in common with a murderer and a bumbling terrorist?




2 comments:

  1. I'm a HUGE Dexter fan!!! That said...sorry Steve. I don't see it (and that is mostly a compliment).

    Travis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate it that I'm not like a serial killer. I'm not sure why I don't watch the show. I've the actor from Six Feet Under...

    ReplyDelete