Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blog question

I am new to blogging and blogger. Can someone explain why I can add posts, log off and when I log back on and come to the site it doesn't show the new posts? I assume I need to refresh the page. No help. If I click on the archive "august" THEN it shows the new posts.
The next day I'll log in and it goes to the correct posts.
Does blogger only update once per day?
Bottom line for readers: If you want to see new posts click on the August on the side of the screen.

3 comments:

  1. Steve:

    When I logged in all seemed up to date. Glad to hear the teaching experience should be a good one for you. Hopefully you'll get that new office and be able to see outside. In the lab building I have been in I haven't been near a window in the 18 years I have been at Abbott.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, try using this program to publish your posts. You'll probably find it a lot easier and you can use it with Blogger. http://get.live.com/writer/overview

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ken - Trust me, the trials of having a small office with a high window are nothing I'm complaining about. I'm surrounded by people living in mass poverty... but I do want a better apartment...
    Chad - now that I have a permanent internet connection I'll try out the get live.

    ReplyDelete