Thursday, August 28, 2008

"Then you must be from New York"

A great quote from John Lithgow's character in Terms of Endearment. The check out girl was rude to Debra Winger's character. John 's character intervened:
"I know the manager from the country club and he wouldn't want you treating customers so rudely."
"I didn't think I was rude."
"Then you must be from New York."

***********

My future apartment would be very nice for someone living in Manhattan.

So to appreciate the place "you must be from New York."

1 comment:

  1. There are lots of great lines from that movie, but that is one of the better ones!
    I'm sorry that your living situation isn't what you were thinking it was going to be. I hope everything works out soon so you can get out of the hotel. :)

    Rae

    ReplyDelete