Thursday, September 22, 2011

Skippidy-doo-dah...

Last spring I was promised a huge pay increase, but I never signed any paperwork so I kinda wondered if it would really happen.  Today I saw the September pay and it has the increase.  To avoid any issues I won't say how much the increase is but if you're good with math you can work it out:  It's the equivalent of what a person working full time at the minimum wage in the US.

That's both great for me and sad that some people work 40 hours/week for this as their TOTAL pay.

2 comments:

  1. Both awesome and informative.

    Very teacher-like steve.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, today a friend here told me she had to look up the minimum wage in the US to understand the post. As a business/econ geek there are so many things I take for granted that I probably shouldn't. Bottom line: The largest pay increase of my life so if you are reading this make me buy you lunch the next time I see you.

    I hope that makes it clear.

    ReplyDelete