Monday, July 15, 2013

Singapore

In six hours I will be getting in a taxi to the Abu Dhabi airport and heading to Singapore.  I am flying for free ($50 in taxes, but using Etihad miles).  Singapore - according to everyone I know who has been there - is a must visit place... so I guess I'll find out.

I know I don't blog and I wish I did.  Life has been very much a really roller coaster.  Great highs and great lows... Or maybe I just to be on better meds.

Let's see... In the past month I've taken in a fundamentalist Christian, had a guy try to threaten/extort me, had a great start to my summer class and my car is literally falling apart one major part at a time.

The good news?  I have some good stories to share when I'm back home because I really can't share them on the blog - even if I was blogging regularly.

1 comment:

  1. Steve,

    I sent you an e-mail about your trip home.

    Respond! My feelings get hurt too easily...

    ~Matt

    ReplyDelete