Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hotel in the red light district

I booked my first two nights before reading reviews that said it was located in the red light district.  I ended up staying there the entire week because:  The hotel was cheap, clean and very close to the metro.  Since my room was on the seventh floor it was also very quiet.

(Picture is intentionally blurry.)

Within 100 yards of my hotel there were a couple of dozen of these working girls.  Interestingly there were more during the day than at night.  I passed by the three in this picture every time I left or came back to the hotel.  All three of them... always there... it makes me wonder how much business they get.

I wanted to have the courage to ask the price but I knew if I tried that would start a negotiation I really didn't want to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment