Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bad luck comes in three's, right?

Yesterday I get the news that my health is bad.

My car gets an inspection and I'm told its health is bad.

Today we get the news that we have to report to work next Wednesday... meaning my trip to Nepal it is quite possibly canceled.

The silver lining?  Today I gave a midterm where the students who pay attention in class did well and the students who don't were trying madly to cheat off of those who knew what was going on.  Having multiple versions of the test and a friend to help watch kept the cheating to a minimum.

This doesn't quite make up for possibly losing Nepal, but for me this is a huge silver lining.

1 comment:

  1. So far in the past two weeks I've had a stroke (I'm only 28) and our water heater broke. I'm anticipating the third thing but am hoping it's a bit cheaper than the first two.

    ReplyDelete