Saturday, November 12, 2011

Back in Al Ain

The Nepal trip of 2011 is over and it was incredible.  Unfortunately, I have a lot of work to do in the next two weeks so blogging about the trip may take some time.

Also, I need to amend/correct the post below.  As a single male waling the streets of the tourist area I had plenty of offers of "hasheesh... mareeejuana...?" I learned on previous trips that if Ann was with me there would be much fewer offers.

On this trip, however, I didn't get one single "a good clean girl?" offer.  Perhaps they've cracked down on prostitution.  Maybe the Finnish guy really did have a hard time finding it.

Also, I should note that the offers don't happen in Pokhara - the resort city I spent most of time on this trip.  And as far as annoyances go, hearing guys offering pot as you walk along the street is just not a big deal.

Until I have time to post more, here is a shot from paragliding above Pokhara:

1 comment: