Sunday, March 25, 2012

Coming home!

It is Monday morning... I am tired of feeling sorry for myself so I am being proactive and coming home.

You can track the flight here:
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/ETD151/history/20120326/0545Z/OMAA/KORD

It is the direct from Abu Dhabi to Chicago flight that I like.  It's insanely long - 14 hours - but the good news is that is no layover in Europe to wake you up.  I plan to take ambien and sleep most of the trip away.

I am on an American Airlines flight into CR that will arrive at 10:40.  I think my roommates are picking me.  Hitchhiking at that time of night would not be fun.

2 comments:

  1. look me up if you have time while in town, I'd appreciate your insight on things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you on the last few trips... It woukd be great to see you again!

    ReplyDelete