Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Offering food for others

Tonight I caught up with my friend Abdul Karim.  He ordered the drink whose name I dare not say on the blog (see the picture).

I told him he should be proud.  Besides my sister there are not many people I would be willing to buy a Pepsi.


We ate at a restaurant I don't usually go to and we accidentally ordered way too much food.  When we were done (and still had half of the food left) he offered the excess to the guys at the next table and they happily accepted.  I wonder why this is not more common around the world.


2 comments:

  1. I will show this to my dad
    and tell him the whole story :)
    It is my pleasure to have a dinner with my Captain Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I can be proud, too. You bought me a pepsi in KFC several times :)

    Regards from Paris

    ReplyDelete