Sunday, January 22, 2012

Newt!


My wonderful niece Gina had this shirt made and sent to me. By the time of the Iowa caucuses Newt had fallen so far that the politically correct move was to support Santorum...  but I felt awful (like I was cheating on my first love).  Fortunately, Newt knows a thing or two or three about infidelity so I know he'll forgive me.

The most amazing stat for me that is that Newt's supporters are largely supporting him because they believe he's the most electable.

I thought, "Oh, come on!  They can't be that deluded..."

So... I may not be posting regularly anymore but I still do a lot for eight three blog readers.  I have spent the past two hours reading Hannity Forums. While some Romney supporters struggle to show respect for their guy it is clear the far-right has become smitten... and not with Mitten.  They love the bold audacity of the Newt.

Newt! Newt! Newt!  Long live the Newt!

2 comments:

  1. Don't leave those of us without facebook out in the cold!

    ~Matt

    p.s. interesting developments at the hosue- e-mail me sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. I have made several FB posts under the assumption that there's no point putting it on the blog. I should realize that my over 70 readers and lawyer-in-wait demographic might miss that.

      Delete